The Terrapin Bag
Like the Turtleback but compact!
Perfect for longer walks to swim spots. Suits people with a smaller frame or people who would benefit from a waist strap. Plenty of room for all your gear.
50cm diameter base
- Insulated integrated mat made from recycled banners. The mat covers the whole of the base so you can stand anywhere inside in the safe knowledge your feet will be warm.
- Adjustable waist strap
- Large velcro pocket to store things you want to find quickly.
- Phone pocket and key clip.
- Drawstring access for when your hands are so cold they don't work properly
When it's the perfect bag
- if you are going on longer walks / hikes / cycles to swim spots
- if you are someone with a smaller frame – if you prefer the weight to be higher up your back
- if you prefer a waist strap to help distribute the weight
- if you want somewhere to sit and enjoy a brew after your swim
- if you're looking for a swim bag for kids
The insulated mat inside your bag is made from recycled banners which would otherwise go to landfill. Each bag is unique, it may have patterns or writing and possibly some scuff marks left over from its previous life.
Which bag is right for you?
We have designed two bags to help make your outdoor changing experience more comfortable – the Turtleback and the Terrapin.
Not sure which one if for you? Take a look at this overview of the different products.
Keep informed of future Swim Feral projects and products. We promise we will only contact you when we have something we are proud to share.