Delivery & Returns
We accept all major credit cards, VISA and MasterCard debit cards and American Express. Card payments are processed securely by Stripe. We also accept payment by PayPal Express.
Placing your order
When you have chosen the items you wish to buy and added them to your cart, you need to follow these steps to complete your order:
- Enter your contact details
- Enter your shipping address
- Choose a shipping method
- Enter your billing address
- Enter your payment details
- Review your order
Order Complete - we will send an email to confirm your order details and that payment has been collected.
UK ORDERS: Shipping will be added at the point of check-out for postage based on the items in your cart.
OVERSEAS ORDERS: Shipping cost depends upon weight of parcel and destination. You will be informed of charges on shipping when you go to checkout but before you enter card details.
Please be aware that customs duties may be charged by your government and will have to be paid before your delivery can be completed. The carrier will advise you if this is the case.
UK and Overseas orders despatched by courier service at our discretion. Parcel tracking numbers will be emailed to allow you to track your parcel's progress
Orders under 1kg are despatched by Royal Mail 1st Class - these are not trackable, but we will email you to let you know it is on the way.
Orders are normally despatched within five working days. You will receive an email notifying you your order has been dispatched and parcel tracking numbers will be emailed to allow you to track your parcel's progress.
We use tracked and signed for delivery services and you will need to sign for delivery. Exceptions to this may occur where the courier has specific Covid safety policies in place and may sign on behalf of the customer.
If you have given any specific instructions to leave the parcel in another place (e.g. leave in the porch/garage/with a neighbour), we are unable to take any responsibility for non-receipt.
We are not able to deliver via tracked and signed for deliveries to PO Box addresses.
Returns and refunds
- We will accept and refund returns as long as the item is in brand new, unused and re-saleable condition. Used items will not be considered
- If you wish to return any item please contact us first within 7 days of receipt, and return the item within 14 days of receipt.
- We will need your name, address and, most importantly, order number to process a refund.
- We are unable to refund any postage costs on returned items.
- Please address returns to: SWIM FERAL, Union House, Hall Street, Todmorden, West Yorkshire, OL147AD United Kingdom.
If your order ends up being returned to us for reasons that are your responsibility (for example an incorrect or incomplete shipping address on your order, you not being available to receive your order from the courier or failing to arrange collection from the couriers depot etc) there will be additional postage charges to be paid before we can re-post your order back to you. We will calculate these costs at the time of the return and inform you. If instead you decide to cancel your order at this point we will refund you the price of the product minus any courier service charges for the return of the non-delivered order.
- Please contact us in the first instance if there is any problem with your order
- We will repair or replace items that are faulty due to workmanship or the manufacturing process
Keep informed of future Swim Feral projects and products. We promise we will only contact you when we have something we are proud to share.