The Turtleback Bag
The Turtleback Bag* - Bringing comfort to the uncomfortable!
The only outdoor swimming bag with an integrated insulated changing mat designed to keep your gear dry and your feet clean and warm in cold conditions.
70cm diameter base
- Insulated mat so your feet don’t get cold when the ground is too cold
- easy drawstring access because cold hands can't do zips!
- comfy to carry with adjustable straps
- big enough to stand on and fit all your gear in
- will keep your clothes dry while you swim
- water proof & wipeable
- quality materials made to last
- mat is made from recycled lorry tarpaulin
- made in Lancashire in the UK by expert bag makers
Please note - the insulated mat in your bag is made from recycled lorry tarpaulin which would otherwise go to landfill. It has been throughly treated and cleaned but will have residue marks. These may include textured surface where strapping has been removed, scuff marks or even tiny holes – these are just left over scars from a tough life on the road and do not comprise the integrity of the bag. We like to think scars have character. Each bag is as unique as its owner! Swim Feral advocates recycling wherever possible.
The story of our Turtleback bag
Reviews from some happy swimmers:
“My bag had her maiden voyage today. Packed full of wetsuits and stuff for paddle boarding. So much room. I love it.”
- Samantha C
“I didn't think it would be so lightweight with all my gear in, really easy to carry”
- Laura A
"They are the best thing ever, thank you so much for designing and making just what we all needed!"
- Denise and Sally in Kendal
"The best thing for me about this bag? All of it.”
- Gilly McArthur, Adventurer / Ice Swimmer and Feral Friend
“It's totally changed my dipping experience. I love these bags. Can't recommend them enough!”
- Les P
"You cannot beat this bag. An absolute must have bag for all wild swimmers."
- Fenwick Ridley, Adventurer / Ice Swimmer, H20 Trails and Feral Friend
"I ordered bag number 7 through the Kickstarter, so I’ve been a fan since 9am on day one of your journey. My bag swims with me every day and has so far travelled across the UK and Europe. I has taken care of me, carried my enormous pot of swan food (my personal trainer is a swan called Beaker and he doesn’t come cheap), contained shivering children and sulking dogs, and organised camping gear." - Sarah Payne
*The Turtleback bag is trade marked and a unique protected UK registered design under the Registered Designs Act 1949
Keep informed of future Swim Feral projects and products. We promise we will only contact you when we have something we are proud to share.