The Turtleback Bag
There are currently some Brexit-related delays on a couple of the fabrics we use to make our Turtleback bag. This is temporary and we will try our best to get your bag to you as soon we can. If you pre-order yours now we'll aim to get them to you in the next 15 working days – hopefully sooner. We'll keep you updated if there are any further delays.
The Turtleback Bag - Bringing comfort to the uncomfortable!
The only outdoor swimming bag with an integrated insulated changing mat designed to keep your gear dry and your feet clean and warm in cold conditions.
- Insulated mat so your feet don’t get cold when the ground is too cold
- easy drawstring access because cold hands can't do zips!
- comfy to carry with adjustable straps
- big enough to stand on and fit all your gear in
- will keep your clothes dry while you swim
- water proof & wipeable
- quality materials made to last
- mat is made from recycled lorry tarpaulin
- made in Lancashire in the UK by expert bag makers
Reviews from some happy swimmers:
“My bag had her maiden voyage today. Packed full of wetsuits and stuff for paddle boarding. So much room. I love it.”
- Samantha C
“I didn't think it would be so lightweight with all my gear in, really easy to carry”
- Laura A
"They are the best thing ever, thank you so much for designing and making just what we all needed!"
- Denise and Sally in Kendal
"The best thing for me about this bag? All of it.”
- Gilly McArthur, Adventurer / Ice Swimmer and Feral Friend
“It's totally changed my dipping experience. I love these bags. Can't recommend them enough!”
- Les P
"You cannot beat this bag. An absolute must have bag for all wild swimmers."
- Fenwick Ridley, Adventurer / Ice Swimmer, H20 Trails and Feral Friend
*The Turtleback bag is a unique protected UK registered design under the Registered Designs Act 1949
Keep informed of future Swim Feral projects and products. We promise we will only contact you when we have something we are proud to share.