The Terrapin Bag [FACTORY SECOND]
Swim Feral Factory Seconds
We are proud to be able to say that our Turtleback and Terrapin bags are handmade just up the road with quality, recycled materials by expert bag makers with decades of experience. The factory has been manufacturing bags for outdoor adventures since 1932.
By the very nature of being handmade on a busy factory floor, there can sometimes be stitching errors or the material can end up marked from machinery.
These slightly imperfect products are still completely usable. To avoid them going unused and unloved we have made them available to buy at a reduced price.
Each of our factory seconds has a unique fault or mark but these do not compromise the functionality of the bag; they still provide lots of room for your swim kit plus a place to stand and keep your feet warm and dry while you get changed.
We will update quantities as and when they become available but we cannot guarantee specific colours or varieties will ever be sold as a factory second.
The Terrapin Bag
Like the Turtleback but compact!
50cm diameter base
- Insulated integrated mat made from recycled banners. The mat covers the whole of the base so you can stand anywhere inside in the safe knowledge your feet will be warm.
- Adjustable waist strap
- Large velcro pocket to store things you want to find quickly.
- Phone pocket and key clip.
- Drawstring access for when your hands are so cold they don't work properly
When it's the perfect bag
- if you are going on longer walks / hikes / cycles to swim spots
- if you are someone with a smaller frame – if you prefer the weight to be higher up your back
- if you prefer a waist strap to help distribute the weight
- if you want somewhere to sit and enjoy a brew after your swim
- if you're looking for a swim bag for kids
Keep informed of future Swim Feral projects and products. We promise we will only contact you when we have something we are proud to share.