The Turtleback Bag [FACTORY SECOND]
Swim Feral Factory Seconds
We are proud to be able to say that our Turtleback and Terrapin bags are handmade just up the road with quality, recycled materials by expert bag makers with decades of experience. The factory has been manufacturing bags for outdoor adventures since 1932.
By the very nature of being handmade on a busy factory floor, there can sometimes be stitching errors or the material can end up marked from machinery.
These slightly imperfect products are still completely usable. To avoid them going unused and unloved we have made them available to buy at a reduced price.
Each of our factory seconds has a unique fault or mark but these do not compromise the functionality of the bag; they still provide lots of room for your swim kit plus a place to stand and keep your feet warm and dry while you get changed.
We will update quantities as and when they become available but we cannot guarantee specific colours or varieties will ever be sold as a factory second.
The Turtleback Bag*
Bringing comfort to the uncomfortable!
70cm diameter base
- Insulated mat to get your feet warm when the ground is too cold
- Easy drawstring access because cold hands can't do zips!
- Comfy to carry with adjustable straps
- Big enough to stand on and fit all your gear in
- Will keep your clothes dry while you swim
- Water proof & wipeable
- Quality materials made to last
- Mat is made from recycled lorry tarpaulin
- Made in Lancashire in the UK by expert bag makers
When it’s the perfect bag
- when you have a lot to carry - extra robes clothes in winter or everything for a day out on the beach
- when you are going on shorter walks or cycles to swim spots
- when want somewhere to sit, get cosy and take in the view while you have a post-swim brew
- when it’s cold or windy - it acts like a shell on your back and protects you against the elements
"Thanks for making my Turtleback bag – what an amazing piece of kit. I used it this morning for the first time in the rain and I wonder how I ever managed without it.
– Dawn, Happy Swim Feral Customer
*The Turtleback bag is trade marked and a unique protected UK registered design under the Registered Designs Act 1949
Keep informed of future Swim Feral projects and products. We promise we will only contact you when we have something we are proud to share.